The Rocketbook Review

Testing+the+Rocketbook+

Kiara Lyford

Testing the Rocketbook

Kiara Lyford, Staff Writer

The Rocketbook Everlast
Organization, studying, note taking- all words that students try to avoid. At the beginning of the year students attempt to accomplish these with multiple notebooks quickly become difficult to keep track of.
The solution- The Rocketbook Everlast Notebook: A durable, reusable notebook that makes organizing notes easy. Special pens from the Pilot Frixion line allow the pages to be wiped clear with simply a wet paper towel. This allows for students to use one notebook all year.
The Rocketbook also makes organizing notes a hundred times easier. There a symbols at the bottom of each page. The Rocketbook app allows you to connect each app with a different folder in Google Drive, Dropbox, Onenote, and other online student resources. After the student finishes taking notes they check the symbol for the folder they want to send it to, scan the page using the Rocketbook app, and boom the notes are where they need them.
The quick organization of the Rocketbook notes allows students to find what they need to study faster. The panic of losing notes is no longer a worry. All students have to do is write, scan, and study. To make your life easier and school a little less stressful, check out the Rocketbook. It is the best way to take notes.

You can find the Rocketbook on Amazon