Fuller House Review

Wikipédia

The first season of Fuller House was released in 2016; the fourth season just came out in 2018.

Carly Guerrette, Staff Writer

A couple months ago I started to watch Fuller House on Netflix. When I logged in to look on Netflix to see what I should watch next, Fuller House popped up. I instantly fell in love. When I was younger I watched the original Full House.  Fuller House is a sequel to the 1980s-90s sitcom Full House. Fuller House is based around D.J. Tanner-Fuller, a veterinarian who is also a widowed mother of three sons.  Fuller’s sister Stephanie and best friend Kimmy along with her teenage daughter all live together at the Tanners’ childhood home in San Francisco.

You were probably wondering why Fuller House is called Fuller House. You could probably take a couple of guesses like I did. But the real answer is because more people live in the Tanners’ childhood home which makes the house literally more full. It is also called Fuller House because it could not be called Full House because that show title is copyrighted.  

The show Fuller House was a huge hit when it first came out in 2016. It is truly one of the great series. I am not a girl who likes to sit down and binge watch shows. But wow! Fuller House is spectacular.

Fuller House also captures some drama. Part of the show is relatable because one of the girls changes schools. I can relate to this because in seventh grade I had to, as well.

At the end of the first season of Fuller House is when Jesse and Becky return to renew their vows. They have a bachelorette party which ends up leading to trouble for D.J. Then D.J. is forced to make a big decision. The decision is what man should she pick to date? Whom will she choose, Matt or Steve? I was on the edge of my seat. You have to keep watching the next episode to find out. The fourth season just came out in November of 2018. I think that the creators of Fuller House could have done a lot more with season 4. In season 4, all that really happens is Kimmy Gibbler gives birth.

I definitely would not let little kids watch it because of some parts have some language. But I think that this is a good show for middle schoolers and high school students. I am not a huge fan of dark and scary shows. I like Fuller House because it is relaxing and can calm you down if you are stressed.