The Student News Site of Presque Isle High School

The Anchor

Breaking News
  • January 18Feb. 1-2 - ASVAB Testing for Grade 10
  • January 18Feb. 2 - Add/Drop Ends
  • January 18Feb. 2 - National Wear Red Day
  • January 18March 27 - Jazz Concert-MS/HS Groups (@ PIMS Auditorium)
  • January 18March 25 - 8th Grade Parent Night (@ Auditorium 6:00-7:00PM)
  • January 18March 23 - 2024 Odyssey Nor’Easter Tournament (@Noble High School)
  • January 18March 22 - Inservice-No School
  • January 18March 19-21 - Winter Carnival Events
  • January 18March 18-21 - Rising Sophomore Registration Meetings in Guidance
  • January 18March 17-19 - FBLA Convention

The Anchor

The Anchor

Poll

Have you listened to Taylor Swift's new album?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Top 5 Peeps Flavors

Neve+O%E2%80%99Donnell+%E2%80%9827+enjoying+the+paper+Peep+she+made+in+honor+of+her+favorite+Peeps%2C+Party+Cake.+
Sop
Neve O’Donnell ‘27 enjoying the paper Peep she made in honor of her favorite Peeps, Party Cake.

Winter holidays are right around the corner, which means that more Peeps flavors will hit the shelves soon. Halloween Peeps had its time this year just a week ago, and the spotlight would likely shine on winter-themed Peeps next, as Christmas is now less than ten Fridays away.

Now here is the question, what is the best Peeps flavor? Some say no Peeps are good. “They taste like chemicals and styrofoam, and the sugar on the outside is horrible,” Lydia Bragdon ’27 said. Others disagree. “I pluck the eyes out and eat them first, then the ears, then the rest,” Neve O’Donnell ’27 said.

1. Top on the list are Party Cake Peeps. A thorough investigation of five students’ favorite Peeps flavor indicates that, as three out of five agreed, Party Cake is the best. “I would eat Party Cake peeps for the rest of my life if I could,” O’Donnell said.
  2. After asking another group of freshmen what the second best flavor is, the majority said Cotton Candy. Though I personally disagree and think Cotton candy is the worst flavor of Peeps.
  3. Next was a flavor commented by some that tastes the same as every other Peep: Winter Peeps, “I really can’t tell the difference between any flavor of Peeps to be honest,” Triston Ibister ’27 said.
  4. Taking the spot of number four on the list is Halloween Peeps. “I love the pumpkin ones, those are the only ones my mom buys,” Bailey Brewer ‘27 said.
  5. The original Peeps completed the list. 

If you have a different opinion, comment below what you think the best Peep flavor is!